Introducing the all-new Cricut Maker.
It handles fabrics, leather, paper, and balsa wood with effortless precision. Cuts sewing patterns in just a few clicks. And places more creative possibilities than ever at your fingertips. Meet Cricut Maker – the ultimate smart cutting machine.
Sewing crafts, simplified.
Choose from hundreds of patterns, including Simpicity®, and Cricut Maker cuts and marks all the pieces in just a few clicks. Saving you plenty of time for the fun part.
Cuts fabrics quickly. Safely. Flawlessly.
Rotary Blade brings infinitely customizable, precision fabric cutting to the home for the very first time. Use it to cut cotton, fleece, denim, and more. With its gliding, rolling action, it cuts virtually any fabric quickly and accurately – without backing material.
Add a new dimension to any project.
The extra-deep Knife Blade cuts through dense materials up to 2.4 mm (3/32”) thick with unprecedented ease and safety, almost like an automated X-ACTO® blade. It’s ideal for thicker materials like balsa wood, matboard, and heavy leather.
Scoring Wheel tools
Make every fold sharp, crisp, and to the point.
Break creative barriers with extra-deep, razor-sharp score lines. Scoring Wheel tools take on everything from origami paper to corrugated cardboard and coated posterboard, giving every crease-and-fold project a flawless finish with no cracks.
Soon to be available in Philippines.
Adaptive Tool System™
Commercial-grade cutting power.
Every cut comes out perfect when Adaptive Tool System makes the decisions. Only available with Cricut Maker, this unique cutting technology controls the direction of the blade and the cut pressure to match your material. And with 10X more cutting power, you can take on more materials than ever.
Little things that add up to
Cricut Maker is full of thoughtful touches to make your DIY experience easier.
Extra built-in storage keeps your tools organized and within reach.
A helpful docking slot holds your tablet or smartphone.
And the convenient USB port lets you charge your device in a flash.
The power of a professional machine.
The simplicity of Cricut.
- Cuts the most materials. The Cricut Maker cuts hundreds of materials quickly and accurately, from the most delicate fabric and paper to matboard and leather.
- Digital sewing pattern library. Access hundreds of patterns from brands like Simplicity®and Riley Blake®. Pick a project, and the Cricut Maker cuts all the pieces you need.
- An expandable suite of tools. With its powerful blades, pens, and scoring tool, Cricut Maker grows with you as you learn each new craft.
- Rotary Blade. With its gliding, rolling action, this blade cuts through virtually any fabric quickly and accurately – without backing material.
- Knife Blade. This extra-deep blade works like an X-ACTO knife to slice through heavier materials like 2.4 mm (3/32”) balsa wood and matboard with ease.
- Washable fabric pen. Automatically mark your pattern pieces so you’ll always know how they fit together.
- Adaptive Tool System. This professional cutting technology intelligently controls the direction of the blade and adds up to 10X more cutting force.
- Easy-to-learn Design Space® software. Fully loaded with advanced features including Offline Mode, Print Then Cut, and SnapMat™. For iOS, Android™, Windows®, and Mac®.
- Flexibility to upload your own designs. Use your own images and fonts for free in a variety of standard file formats.
- 50 ready-to-make projects. Includes 25 digital sewing patterns plus more projects that demonstrate what the Cricut Maker can do.
See our sample in the video below!
Cricut Maker – Invitation Sleeve
Cricut Maker Invitation Sleeve
Hear the bells sing as you invite your guests to dine and swing at your wedding, with the help of the Cricut Maker, your new companion in cutting.Twice the speed, twice the depth, four times the pressure, and almost zero material restrictions. Cut finer and faster with Cricut’s flagship cutter, the Cricut Maker. Cut up to 3mm thick materials, including leather and wood with the Knife blade, or flawlessly cut fabric with the Rotary blade. Whatever your cutting need is, the Maker is sure to provide just that, and so much more. FB: Cricut Explore PhilippinesTees and Printswww.firstname.lastname@example.org | 09175048337 | 09175068337Gepostet von Tees and Prints am Montag, 9. Juli 2018
Don’t worry, our Product Specialists are here to help you out!
Just send us a message using the link below.