Rethink the possibilities
The Curio is more than a cutting machine—it’s where precision engineering meets cutting edge innovation. This powerful machine allows you to harness the power of five stunning, creative functions.
We raised the bar. Literally.
More clearance means more options. The Silhouette Curio’s 5mm clearance allows you to etch, sketch, or cut on new project palettes. Think wood, foil, leather, foam, and even metal.
Double your creativity
Like to multitask? So does the Curio. Complete two tasks in one pass with its dual carriage. Just mix and match with our full selection of blades, pens, and specialty tools.
Part of what makes the machine compatible with thicker materials is its adjustable base with removable platforms. Just add or remove platforms to accommodate different material.
The Curio’s deep-cut blade allows for your deepest cuts yet. Its sintered tungsten alloy is composed of super fine powder for extra durability.
Make your mark
Create beautifully etched metal with the Curio’s etching tool to customize jewelry, charms, home décor, mixed media art, and more.
The Silhouette Curio hobby machine is the perfect complement to Silhouette's other cutting tools, the Silhouette Portrait and Silhouette CAMEO. Simply connect the cutter to your PC or Mac with the included USB cable and use the included software, Silhouette Studio, to design your project. Then send your project to the Curio to put your signature style on countless DIY projects. This is the perfect machine for DIYers that love to diversify their creativity.
With the Curio you can:
- Create beautifully etched metal (stippling/etching tool sold separately)
- Embellish foils and metals with unique stipple patterns (stippling/etching tool sold separately)
- Sketch intricate, multi-color designs
- Create one-of-a-kind stippled ink projects (sketch pens and felt tip pens sold separately)
- Cut custom designs out of paper, card stock, vellum, vinyl, fabric, stencil material and more
- Cut or sketch fonts already installed on your computer
- Add embossing or debossing textures to soft papers, vellum and other delicate materials
- Use unique materials as project surfaces such as woods, canvas, metals, and more
- Register and cut printed materials (Print & Cut feature)
The Curio is driven by powerful Silhouette Studio® software as well as the Silhouette Design Store, a marketplace of over 70,000 ready-made designs available for purchase. Find the perfect design, resize and customize the design for your project, or design your own from scratch using hundreds of design tools in the powerful Silhouette Studio® software.
- Silhouette Curio™
- 8.5 in. x 6 in. base (includes four platforms)
- 8.5 in. x 6 in. cutting mat
- 8.5 in. x 6 in. embossing mat
- Fine embossing tool
- Wide embossing tool
- 50 exclusive designs
- AC adapter
- USB cord
- Silhouette Studio® Software CD