The Silhouette Cameo Plus carries all the characteristics of its predecessor, the Cameo 4, and takes it a notch higher. Available now in the Philippines and at Tees and Prints.
It can cut 15″ wide (the Cameo 4 cuts 12″), allowing you to cut or make bigger designs, easily. Because of the technology that’s packed into the Cameo Plus, and the fact that it allows you to work with more materials than was possible before, your efficiency will improve, generating better revenue streams for you.
The Cameo Plus can cut through more fabric, more materials, without the need for that stabilizer backing. And through paper, without a cutting mat. The Silhouette Cameo Plus is also compatible with both the Mac and Windows OS and uses Silhouette Studio, the dynamic software used by every Silhouette cutter. This will give you access to over mind-boggling 150,000 designs. Below are some of the Silhouette Cameo Plus’ awesome features.
- Larger cutter: the advantage of a wider machine is, it gives you wider materials to work with. Able to handle materials up to 15 inches in width, you can either cut more designs at once or one big design in one go.
- Specialty tool utilization: when the Cameo 4 was released, along with it came to the tools to unlock more cutting potential. Being compatible also with the Cameo Plus, they can unlock the same cutting prowess.
With the Cameo Plus’ dual-motor system, which gives it more power and speed, also lets you cut more materials with its new cutting tools like the Rotary Blade, the Rotary Kraft Blade, and the Punch Tool (sold separately).
- Auto tool detection: this is a feature that all Cameo Plus machines have, which allows the Silhouette Studio software to detect tools inserted into the machine. This, in turn, ensures that you have the correct cut settings every single time.
- Built-in roll feeder and crosscutter: with a built-in roll feeder and crosscutter in your Cameo Plus, this makes cutting rolled materials really easy. From a tray located at the bottom of the machine and folding out, the roll feeder slides out and holds 9, 12, and 15-inch rolls (with a maximum roll diameter of 3″). This lets you cut straight from a roll, without a mat, without the length limitations.
The rear of the machine holds the crosscutter. After cutting your material, all you need to do is unlock the crosscutter and slide the crosscutter blade along the side of the crosscutter cartridge.
- Pop-out cut mode: just like the Cameo 4, you can cut paper and cardstock without using a cutting mat. But with this feature, the Cameo Plus can make a cut while keeping the material in place by using “perforation cuts” in strategic areas. Once you’re done, you just remove the material from the machine, then pop the cut design from the paper.
- Storage compartment: a compartment on the side can store an extra blade. Just slide it to the left, place the blade in, and slide it back.
- Adjustable rollers: just by adjusting the rollers on the main roller shaft, the Cameo Plus can cut the following media sizes: A4, letter, 12, 13 and 15 inches. The spring rollers have been designed for a firm yet gentle hold.
- Bluetooth connectivity: the Cameo Plus has a preinstalled Bluetooth adapter and is Bluetooth-compatible. This means that you can receive cut jobs via Bluetooth without the hassle of a USB cord, giving you a wireless connection
Buy only from Authorized dealers and distributors.